Places to See, Things to Do
Blevins Vacation Cabins is nestled in the heart of The Great Smoky Mountains and surrounded by natural beauty. Outdoor activities for people of all ages and interests are accessible right outside your door.
Be sure to take advantage of the outdoor activities, including:
- Whitewater Rafting
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Train Rides
- Gem Mining
- Theme Parks
- and much more!
Smoky Mountain Attractions
There are dozens of destinations in the area just a short drive away.
Some of the highlights include:
- The Biltmore Estates
- Cades Cove
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Franklin - Gem Capital of America
- Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge, TN
- Ober Gatlinburg - Ski Resort and Amusement park
- Dillsboro - arts & crafts shops
- Cherokee Indian Reservation
- Blue Ridge Parkway
- Maggie Valley
- Nantahala Gorge
- and more...